Welcome to New Way Health Care!
Our website is a Natural Medicine home of Healthy Life Style, Preventative Medicine, Diagnostic and Monitoring of Diseases, Herbal Medicine and GAPS Diet / Nutrition for people from all around the world.
We offer a Holistic approach to Health & Wellbeing- Your Personal
Holistic Health Coaching Sessions. These includes:
1. Unique Diagnostic of Internal Diseases by the Method of Electro Cardio Signals Analysis
- Non invasive diagnostic
- Diagnose of diseases in all organs of whole person
- Detection of diseases at early stages
- Detection of oncology
- Detection of predisposition to disease
- Monitoring of effectiveness of treatment
- Monitoring of the disappearance or deterioration of disease
2.Western Herbal Medicine Consultations:
- Ready to use Personalised Liquid Herbal Medication to treat and to prevent diseases for any body systems- see more information on Herbal Medicine Page
- Herbal Tablets and Capsule
- Natural Supplements and Minerals
- Detailed Case Health History and Check up
- Written Recommendations for Aromatherapy Applications for kids and adults
3. Diet & Nutrition:
- Life Style Recommendations
- Detox Protocol
- Weight & Hunger Control and Food Cravings Eliminating
- Healthy Eating & Healthy Juicing
- All above in Personal Written Program
- Natural Supplements for Health and Well Being
4. GAPS Diet/Nutrition Protocol- see more information about this diet on GAPS Diet Page:
- GAPS Diet/Nutrition Written Program
- Typical Full GAPS Diet Menu
- List of food to avoid
- List of recommended food
- GAPS Supplementation
- GAPS Detoxification
- GAPS Work Book
5. Exercises for Health & Well Being
- Individual Program of Exercises
- General amd Therapeutic Exercises
- Womens Health and Beauty Exercises
- Personal Exercise- Coaching Session
6. Mental Health:
- GAPS Diet/Nutrition Written Program
- Talk & Listening therapy
- Emotional freedom Therapy
- Breathing Exercises
7. Prophylactic of Diseases:
- Life Style Recommendations
- Healthy Eating Plan
- Detox Protocol
- Healthy Emotions- Mental and Spiritual Health
We can offer all these different services in one consultation- Diagnostic of Diseases, Detailed Health Case History & Check Up; Diet, Nutrition and Life Style Program; Program of Exercises; Personal Trainer; Herbal Medicine Treatment, GAPS Diet/Nutrition Protocol, Preventative Medicine Program; Mental and Spiritual Health Program.
Our consultations are available in English and Russian not only in our clinic in the city of Melbourne, Australia but also by phone/ Skype teleconference. Consultations are provided by Irina Popov:
- Accredited member of ATMS for Herbal Medicine (see practitioner’s listing on www.atms.com.au )
- Medical Herbalist- Western Herbal Medicine Practitioner (see practitioner’ s listing on www.nctm.com.au )
- GAPS Diet/Nutrition Practitioner (see practitioner’s listing on www.gaps.me )
- Holistic Health Coach (see qualification’s details on “Consultations” Page)
Irina Popov worked as Holistic Health Coach, Medical Herbalist and GAPS Diet/Nutrition Practitioner with elite athletes, members of Australian and Russian Olympic teams in Greco- Roman Wrestling- Champions of Russia, Australia, Oceania, Europe, Champion of World, Bronze Olympic Medalist, and Champion of Commonwealth Games 2012.
You can also find us on www.naturaltherapypages.com.au
For your convenience, you may book an appointment for consultation and buy natural products here on our website.
In our current age of drugs and chemicals, the path to healthy life style, right diet, exercises, mental and spiritual health, safe herbal and nutritional treatment which reveals all the secret gifts of nature for holistic healing has not been forgotten. Holistic medicine addresses the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of people. It views the uniqueness of an individual and the importance of treating the whole person and not just the symptoms.
A holistic approach to health care includes understanding and treating people in the context of their culture and community. Holistic medicine puts the emphasis on assisting people to understand themselves and on education and self-care through the inner process of healing using natural treatment.
Illness may often be the opportunity to change and transform our life. We are not only what we eat, but also what we breath, what we think, what we see, what we hear, what we say – what films we watch, what books we read, what music we listen to, what friends we keep, what attitude towards people and life we maintain? Do we have joyful and thankful character, are we able easy forgive people?
If we do not look at our lifestyle and way of being in the world to see what changes are necessary for us, the healing process will not work. The grace, embracing and illuminating us with the mystery of God’s loving presence in this world is the foundation of our transformation and healing.
Herbal Medicine, GAPS Diet/Nutrition and Holistic Health Coach Melbourne
Specialists in Herbal Medicine, GAPS Diet/Nutrition, Holistic Health Coaching based in Melbourne – find out today how we can help you! Send a quick enquiry or book a consultation.
- New Way Health Care
530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 (Exchange Tower), level 7, office No 714
- Oak Park Medical Centre
109 Snell Grove, Oak Park, VIC, 3046
ph. (03) 9306- 6742
Connect with us on Facebook
Natural Medicine: Herbal Medicine
Herbal Medicine has a scope of use as wide as any form of medicine, as herbs may be used for any conditions that is medicinally treatable. Herbal treatment is available for any body system:
- The Digestive System- flatulence, constipation, diarrhoea, ulcers, periodontal disease, reflux, gastritis, hiatus hernia, dyspepsia or indigestion. Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, jaundice, chronic hepatitis, viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, haemorrhoids etc
- The Cardiovascular System- tonics for the cardiovascular system, hypertension, cholesterol, arteriosclerosis, congestive heart failure, angina pectoris, peripheral arterial occlusive disease, varicose veins etc
- The Respiratory System- coughs, acute bronchitis, chronic bronchitis, pertussis, asthma, emphysema, the common cold, influenza, hat fever, sinusitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis etc
- The Nervous System- stress, depression, anxiety, insomnia, withdrawal from benzodiazepines, anorexia nervosa, headache, migraine, neuritis, tinnitus, motion sickness, shingles etc
- The Urinary System- frequency, dysuria, hematuria, oedema, cystitis, urinary calculus etc
- The Reproductive System- emmenagogues, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhoea, PMS, menopause, pregnancy, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, fibrocystic breast disease, benign prostatic hypertrophy, infertility etc
- The Musculo-skeletal System- myalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, gout, bursitis and tendinitis, restless leg syndrome etc
- The Skin- eczema and dermatitis, psoriasis, acne etc
- The Immune System- detoxification, postoperative recovery, infections, vaginitis, prostatitis, boils, fungal skin infections, preventative medicine, cancer etc
- The Endocrine System- hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, diabetes mellitus, the adrenal glands etc
- Phytotherapy and the Elderly- toning and nurturing health in elders, prevention and treatment of disease in elders etc
- Phytotherapy and Children- measles, mumps, colic, constipation, diarrhea, indigestion nausea, otitis media, ADD- Attention Deficit Disorder, diaper rash, cradle cap, impetigo etc
Contact your Medical Herbalist for your personal Herbal Medicine Treatment Program and Personalised Herbal Medication. Send a quick enquiry or book a consultation.
Experts believe the degeneration process begins at the age of 40, but people begin to notice once they retire, a slowing down due to the lack of using concentration and memory skills.
Research has shown that memory can be activated with simple exercises such as searching for famous people whose first names begin with the letter A. Other research has shown instances of older people remembering better with sound, rhyme and picture associations.
Memory impairment is a major challenge for many peoples, especially after the age of 40. It seems to be a universal problem for all of those who are not following the healthy life style with healthy diet, nutrition and with a regular exercise program.
Sugar is one of the main culprits linked to memory loss. Studies have proven that people with the inability to rapidly bring down elevated sugar levels are more likely to experience memory loss. Just for this reason alone, it is of utmost importance to eliminate toxic sugars from your diet.
Additionally, consider optimizing your intake of omega- 3 fats through a high quality fish oil, krill oil or cod liver oil supplementation.
And take herbs to improve your memory, such as Bacopa (medium and long term), Ginkgo (short term), Korean Ginseng, Paeonia, Rhodiola, Rosemary, Sage, Schisandra and Siberian Ginseng.
Contact your Medical Herbalist to create for you a personal Liquid Memory Herbal Formula for your every day use. Send a quick enquiry or book a consultation.
It is easy to become seduced into thinking a pill might relieve your mental or emotional pain, especially when it comes with the endorsement of your physician. Feeling depressed or anxious is never pleasant, and you naturally want to escape it as quickly as possible.
Often times you cannot change your circumstances. You can, however, change your response to them. It’s very important to be balanced in your life.
There are times when a prescription drug may help restore balance to your body. But it’s unclear whether it is the drug providing benefits, or the unbelievable power of your mind that is convinced it is going to work.
Better option is a Holistic Health Coaching, Herbal Medicine, GAPS Diet and Nutrition Program which will help to explore the safe and effective ways to address these conditions that do not involve unsafe drugs, but it will treat you using herbal remedies and also will include different life style and diet recommendations. Some of them are for example:
- Avoid or at least dramatically decrease your consumption of sugar (particularly fructose), grains, starches, and processed foods. (In addition to being high in sugar and grains, processed foods also contain a variety of additives that can affect your brain function and mental state, especially MSG, and artificial sweeteners such as aspartame.) There’s a great book on this subject, The Sugar Blues, written by William Dufty more than 30 years ago, that delves into the topic of sugar and mental health in great detail.
- Increase consumption of fermented foods, such as fermented vegetables and kefir, to promote healthy gut flora. Mounting evidence tells us that having a healthy gut is profoundly important for both physical and mental health, and the latter can be severely impacted by an imbalance of intestinal bacteria.
- Get adequate vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 deficiency can contribute to depression and affects one in four people.
- Optimize your vitamin D levels, ideally through regular sun exposure. Vitamin D is very important for your mood and mental health. The best way to get vitamin D is through exposure to sunshine or a safe tanning bed if you don’t have regular access to the sun.
- Get plenty of animal-based omega-3 fats. Many people don’t realize that their brain is 60 percent fat, but not just any fat. It is DHA, an animal based omega-3 fat that, along with EPA, is crucial for good brain function and mental health. Unfortunately, most people don’t get enough from diet alone. Make sure you take a high-quality omega-3 fat, such as krill oil. Dr. Stoll, a Harvard psychiatrist, was one of the early leaders in compiling the evidence supporting the use of animal based omega-3 fats for the treatment of depression. He wrote an excellent book that details his experience in this area called The Omega-3 Connection.
- Evaluate your salt intake. Sodium deficiency actually creates symptoms that are very much like those of depression. Make sure you do NOT use processed salt (regular table salt), however. You’ll want to use an all-natural, unprocessed salt like Himalayan salt, which contains more than 80 different micronutrients.
- Get adequate daily exercise, which is one of the most effective strategies for preventing and overcoming depression. Studies on exercise as a treatment for depression have shown there is a strong correlation between improved mood and aerobic capacity. So there’s a growing acceptance that the mind-body connection is very real, and that maintaining good physical health can significantly lower your risk of developing depression in the first place.
- Get adequate amounts of sleep. You can have the best diet and exercise program possible but if you aren’t sleeping well you can easily become depressed. Sleep and depression are so intimately linked that a sleep disorder is actually part of the definition of the symptom complex that gives the label depression.
Contact your Holistic Health Coach, Medical Herbalist and GAPS Diet/Nutrition Practitioner. Send a quick enquiry or book a consultation.
Dear customers, patients and visitors of our website,
Our visible material world is bound to the invisible spiritual world. Wishing you the peace, internal quietness, joy, and love. God is Love.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New 2013 Year from New Way Health Care !!!
Welcome to our First GAPS Local Support Group meeting in Victoria which will be held at:
Time: 3 pm
Date: on Saturday, 24.11.2012
Place: Russian Community Hall next to Protection Mother of God Cathedral
Entry fee: $20 per person
Address: 1- 7 Albion Street, Brunswick East, Vic, 3056
We can get together and support one another in person and learn more about GAPS together. These support groups will also provide a presentation or information session about a specific GAPS topic.